Please see the introduction.
This is just a place for me to transfer ideas, add ideas, and organize ideas I have about The Elder Scrolls Online. Not a place to argue or debate. Plenty of places exist for that.
My initial plan, if we can call it that, is to have posts on Basic Concepts and Specific Suggestions. I might change those names or add more categories later. Basic Concepts are things that are not unique to any one idea or suggestion, so Specific Suggestions may include one or more previously articulated Basic Concepts or unspoken/not previously posted basic notions. This will hopefully help me to keep tracks of things better than I would otherwise.
Again, this is a repository. Read along if you wish. Polite comments if you like. Who knows how often I will check this place, though, so don't worry if your comments don't show up.
No comments:
Post a Comment