- A screen with horizontal tiles featuring names of different starting content with brief description and background image for the different stories/locations you can choose from when you start a new character
- An option (partially monetized?) to allow players to "save" a profile of a character with all gear and customization options included for a quick swap between two to four options (dungeon healer to trials tank to pvp ganker with a *click* then *click* then *click*)
Writing things for me that are addressed to ZOS. Or is it writing things for ZOS addressed to me? Or... well, it's a place to migrate my ideas and add new ones concerning the Elder Scrolls Online, OK?
Monday, March 30, 2020
Basic Concept: UI Enhancements
I have posted some user interface ideas previously on the forums and some on another blog that I wasn't sure what to do with. I truly believe they could do quite a lot for quality of life and enjoyment within the game. As they will hopefully getting their own posts, I won't elaborate here, but will just give a quick description of two ideas:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment